"the best care when you're not there"
Terms and Conditions
- All beds and bedding will be supplied by the kennels to enable us to maintain our high standards of hygiene.
- All dogs must wear a collar with an identity disc bearing the owners name and telephone number.
- We stock some leading brand foods, please check that we stock what your dog/cat normally has at home.
- No dog/cat suspected to be suffering from infection or contagious disease will be admitted.
- In the event of sickness or accident we will, if possible, contact the dog/cats Veterinary Surgeon, however, in an emergency we reserve
- the right to call our own vet.
Dogs will only be admitted with proof of up-to-date vaccinations as follows:
- Kennel Cough
N.B. Vaccination against Kennel Cough - this must be given at least TEN DAYS prior to boarding at the kennels. As this vaccination only lasts for 12 months it should be kept up-to-date if the dog is boarded regularly.
Cats must be immunised against cat flu and feline infectious enteritis. If your cats booster has lapsed and needs to be restarted, the full course must be completed at least TWO WEEKS prior to stay.
Vaccination certificates must be produced on every occasion the dog/cat is boarded.
Insurance cover against vets bills
This covers most incidents which may occur while your dog/cat is boarded, but a recurrence of an existing ailment will not be covered and vets fees will be charged accordingly.
We will do everything possible to make your dog comfortable and happy. Nevertheless dogs/cats are accepted into our care entirely at the owners risk.
In the event of a dog/cat not being collected within 2 weeks of the notified date of departure and there being no communication from the owner, we reserve the right to re-home the dog/cat as we see fit.